We have been lifting you up in prayer these past days, standing in agreement with you for God’s provision and peace in this overwhelming season. Your courage in trusting Him through so many storms has moved our hearts, and we continue to ask the Lord to carry you as He has promised.

We pray specifically for that safe, affordable home—one that will shelter you in comfort and dignity. Father, we ask You to open doors that no one can shut, to provide the deposits and fees before Wednesday arrives, and to lead you to a place where healing and rest can begin. We also lift up your daughter, asking the Holy Spirit to soften her heart and restore the love and care that once defined your relationship. May she see your need with fresh eyes and respond with the compassion you raised her to show.

We pray for your son, that his job search would bear fruit quickly, and that his efforts to support you would be multiplied by God’s favor. For your other daughter and her husband, we ask for reconciliation and a renewed sense of family responsibility. Lord, bind this family together with cords of love that cannot be broken.

Most of all, we pray for your heart—that the fear and exhaustion would be replaced by the perfect peace that comes from abiding in Christ. You have walked with Him through so much; He will not abandon you now. If He has already answered your prayer for housing, we rejoice with you and ask you to share that praise so we can celebrate together. If the answer is still coming, we will keep standing with you, believing for breakthrough.

Thank you for allowing us to intercede on your behalf. May the Lord bless you with His presence, provision, and unshakable hope as you continue to seek Him. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have prayed and prayed. I will always pray and give thanks to God for all that he has done, is doing and promises to do. Things are getting worse! I don't see a way for us to leave this extended stay. I am hurting so badly. I don't want to give up! I won't give up! My son is being just plain...
Replies
12
Views
158
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
411
I’m praying for a new safe affordably home for me, my son, and one in which my daughter and granddaughter can find favorable and able to live if they need or want. I pray my son enters into a safe environment and high school and meets resourceful and kind friends. I’m praying for a home for me...
Replies
10
Views
503
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom