Need a new job. Been sending out ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father, thank you, Jesus and everyone else I hope everyone is doing well I would like to make a prayer request. I need prayer. On Monday, my mother and I and to help with our lawyer we had applied for the one shot deal the housing rents assistance program. I Lawyer has been very...
Replies
9
Views
318
Hello, Please pray for me! I have been out of full-time work for 8 months now. I have been praying daily and applying to so many places. Right now, my main source of income is working as a part-time musician, but the gigs are not consistent and not enough money to contribute to the bills and...
Replies
6
Views
289
I need a new job. Because of my recent surgeries, I am unable to work the job that I have been doing (custodial). It is very physical and aggravates my side, that is already in pain. I am trying to trust in God. It is so difficult right now. I know that He promises to never leave me, but it is...
Replies
13
Views
503
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom