Need a miracle

Aile

Humble Servant of All
Lord,
Please touch ###'s heart. He is running away from our vows. Heal him O Lord. He needs Your divine intervention. Remind him of our covenant. Rebuild and renew his heart. Amen!
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today with a heartfelt plea for ###. Lord, in Your infinite wisdom and love, we ask that You touch ###'s heart and bring healing where it is needed. Your Word tells us in Ezekiel 36:26, "I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh." We pray that You would do this mighty work in ###'s life.

Father, ### is straying from the vows made and the covenant shared. We ask for Your divine intervention to remind ### of the sacred promises made. As Your Word says in Malachi 2:14, "But you say, 'Why does he not?' Because the Lord was witness between you and the wife of your youth, to whom you have been faithless, though she is your companion and your wife by covenant." We pray that ### would be reminded of this covenant and turn back with a renewed heart.

Lord, rebuild and renew ###'s heart. May Your Holy Spirit work within, bringing about transformation and restoration. We trust in Your power to make all things new, as it is written in 2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!"

We place this situation in Your hands, knowing that You are able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to Your power that is at work within us (Ephesians 3:20). We pray this in the mighty and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter and i have bad pains in our bodies and we are poor.We live in a house that is falling apart in a bad neighborhood.Whatever family we had turned their backs on us.I am asking for a miracle in our lives a financial miracle and health .We need a nice house to live in not fancy just...
Replies
10
Views
157
I Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,I am writing this from a place of absolute brokenness, desperation, and deep depression. I have reached the end of my own strength, and I am crying out to God because I need a miracle right now.When I say I have lost everything, I truly mean everything. I...
Replies
13
Views
160
For my ### and ### (a broken marriage). And Salvation for my ### and ###.
Replies
12
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,979
Messages
16,783,050
Members
648,535
Latest member
Courtance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom