Need A Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

teresa45044

Disciple of Prayer
My echo cardiogram results showed mild pulmonary hypertension, which is high blood pressure in my lung arteries, it can progress to severe, and cause heart failure...It is at the time incurable. I pray, I quote healing scriptures every day, but yet find myself googling about my condition constantly..and I am very heavy in my heart and soul, very scared. I am a born again Christian, spirit filled, and very tormented inside. I believe Jesus can do all things, and can heal me...I want to live out the days he planned for me, and be a mighty testimony for his glory.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have an extremely severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it, I am in severe pain in my body without it, it is excruciating, off the charts, I can...
Replies
12
Views
208
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am having a severe problem. I stutter severely when I try to pray to God, I can barely speak to God, this has been going on for a long time now. Some times it is so bad I can't talk to God at all but I have to do it anyway because I must pray...
Replies
15
Views
223
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am in an extremely bad situation right now. I have a severe brain disease and mental illness called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it that helps me alot but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it. There is a supplement...
Replies
11
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom