Need A Miracle Now

  • Thread starter Thread starter countryangel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

countryangel

Guest
Pray for me I need immediate help. I have always helped others, need a miracle ###.
 
Dear countryangel,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I send and pray this prayer with you.

Surrounding me is all the life that God created in His Love. It calls to me in every heartbeat and in every breath; in every action and in every thought. Peace fills my heart, and floods my body with the purpose of forgiveness. Now my mind is healed, and all I need to save the world is given me. Each heartbeat brings me peace; each breath infuses me with strength. I am a messenger of God, directed by His Voice, sustained by Him in love, and held forever quiet and at peace within His loving Arms. Each heartbeat calls His Name, and every one is answered by His Voice, assuring me I am at home in Him.

Let me attend Your Answer, not my own. Father, my heart is beating in the peace the Heart of Love created. It is there and only there that I can be at home.
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request. Keep Your Focus on God. Isaiah 26:3 tells You, child of God: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Jer. 29:11 tells you: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. God Has Great Plans for Your Life…Trust God. He Loves YOU. Everything will be alright!!!!

You stay prayerful and thankful unto God. Pray about everything and don’t worry about anything. Don’t worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Stay in God’s Word. Meditate upon His Word. Confess God’s Word over your life. And walk in obedience to the Word of God. God has given you and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word. God honors obedience.

U-R-N-My-Prayers,

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord please look upon this as a person in so need. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me again! Now I am being evicted. I'm staying at my Dad's and my ### posted a self-written eviction notice on my door to my room! I have nowhere else to go and please pray that I don't become homeless! I can't be homeless! I have ### days left! Please pray for me for a miracle...
Replies
8
Views
154
God, I need a miracle right now because they will send me a delivery that I deserve because God knows I deserve to get good news and a surprise news from text on my phone.
Replies
14
Views
292
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have an extremely severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it, I am in severe pain in my body without it, it is excruciating, off the charts, I can...
Replies
12
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom