Need A Lot...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShyOne
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShyOne

Guest
Greetings Prayer Partners, I unfortunately have a lot of prayer requests. :(

1. Health. (I've been sick for the past few days with nausea and other stomach troubles and a horrible headache that even Tylenol 3 doesn't help.)

2. Ease tooth pain. (I have an infected tooth that hurts really bad, I've been on 2 rounds of antibiotics and am on Tylenol 3, but I need a root canal and to just have the tooth removed. Oragel/Ambesol isn't even helping. I'm going to need work done on just about all of my teeth eventually- a lot of them hurt, but this is unbearable.)

3. Financial stability. (We are negative every month and can't pay all of our bills or get enough diapers/food/household stuff. Thank God we are now finally on WIC but it is still hard. Please pray that we also get approved for food stamps, that we can sell our vehicle, and that I can get back on SSI-disability and/or get a job for the first time in my life.)

4. Mental health. (I have agoraphobia, generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, pdd-nos, and social phobia. I cannot talk on phones, open the curtains in my home, step foot outside my home alone, etc. Pray that the new medication I was prescribed works [so far it has made my panic attacks worse- which is normal: to get worse before getting better,- and then I was too sick to take it the past 2 days]. I need to be able to take care of myself and my children.)

Thank you for reading/praying.

God bless!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen .....!
 
Shyone please step one step at a time. Face your fear and your anxiety will become easier maybe not cure it but it will become easier and you will have faith in God and you will take care of your children. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

With godly trustworthy workers very low cost or free please Jesus, need Miracles and please heal me up. Bad congestion clogged lungs throat infections. Please open mighty Blessed doors for us Lord Jesus need godly trustworthy workers here asap please, amen
Replies
7
Views
280
Please pray for my life and that God will help me that I can afford financially necessary things including getting my own home. I also need the Lord to provide people I can trust.
Replies
13
Views
187
Can’t take their attitude anymore they’re so hateful Jesus please save them all and close ones, I’m so ill feeling so warm like a low grade fever and so hot now and they are claiming it will be so much hotter next week. Please cancel that and bless this day and make me well to attend this event...
Replies
9
Views
18
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom