Need A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1356

Guest
I lost my job recently like so many others. Please pray that I find one soon. In Jesus name I ask.
 
Dear God, help ### find a job. Amen
 
Thanks for sending request I am sure that your prayer will be answered. God answers prayers when he desires let us praise him and pray for each other. God knows someone would love your talents. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my job search. I’ve only had one interview so far, and several other applications have resulted in messages saying they’ve decided to go in another direction. I’m asking God to open the right door, guide me to the opportunity that is meant for me, and give me patience...
Replies
13
Views
158
I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
151
I pray that I get a good paying job fast. I had an opportunity to get a job at ###, but I made terrible decisions and lost the opportunity. God please give me one more chance and I promise i will do things the right way this time. Please change my liee for the better. Thankyou God in Jesus' name...
Replies
7
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom