Please pray for me today job interview in 2 hours more hours. Pray i get good news he will hire me with good pay as I am facing financial hardship I can not sleep good I have alot of overdue bills and debts to pay asap. Thank you
Lord provide ### with a most needed Job so he/she can support herself and her family In Your Precious Blood Jesus! Amén!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my job search. I’ve only had one interview so far, and several other applications have resulted in messages saying they’ve decided to go in another direction. I’m asking God to open the right door, guide me to the opportunity that is meant for me, and give me patience...
Replies
13
Views
148
Lord I'm so heavy with stress and financial burden right now. My marriage is suffering. The calls of overdue bills keep coming and my rent is due soon. Father, I ask you to please help quickly with employment I keep getting close but no offers yet. Currently waiting to go through the interview...
Replies
8
Views
255
Please pray that I can find a job as soon as I can. I am really worried about paying bills.
Replies
14
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom