Need A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

treeoflife

Account Closed
Dear Jesus, I am praying for employment. My future spouse has made it clear to me that I really need to get back in the workforce. Lord, as You know, I have a tendency to be a little neurotic - and this has always made me afraid at work, and when I wasn't working it has made me feel like I couldn't really get or hold a job. Jesus Christ, I am praying for employment so that I can provide for my future, and our future here. Please grant this to me, Jesus Christ my God. I thank You in advance God, because this is truly a load off of us in a huge way. I give You the glory, Father in heaven, and to Your Son Jesus the King of Kings. Thank You for answering this prayer. Amen in Jesus Christ's name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my granddaughter ### to get a Job, needs one real bad! Thank you so much
Replies
14
Views
372
Please pray that I can find a job as soon as I can. I am really worried about paying bills.
Replies
14
Views
313
Please I need a Job that is in alignment with God's will to do,am unemployed now
Replies
9
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom