Need A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Prayer Partner
Please pray that the Almighty God may bless me with a job. AMEN! I'm in desperate need of one.
 
Dear Father, please bless ### and myself with a job which is suitable to our interest and qualifications. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my granddaughter ### to get a Job, needs one real bad! Thank you so much
Replies
14
Views
371
Please I need a Job that is in alignment with God's will to do,am unemployed now
Replies
9
Views
95
I need a job. Please help me
Replies
9
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom