Need A Good Woman To ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
I need prayer for a good woman to come into my life so that I can marry and enjoy a fruitful, happy life with.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for a good woman to come into my life. Lord bless me with a good woman who I can spend time with and love correctly and vice versa
Replies
12
Views
224
Lord please bring me a good woman. Praying for a woman that is god fearing, honest and loyal. Praying for a good woman who knows how to communicate and who can handle criticism. Lord I pray that the woman you bring into my life will be my life long friend and partner.
Replies
6
Views
304
So far I’ve had a bad day. Please pray for God to intervene and help me have a better night. I need a week of supernatural productivity. These things I ask in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom