Need a financial breakthrough. Not enough for ###.

In Jesus' name may God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen.

A Prayer For You: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take, the words that I speak, write, text, and sing. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You.

God bless me with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit, and let me always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the faith, trust, hope, love, peace, joy, security, and wisdom of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus
. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

There Is A Purpose and Reason For Covid-19
 
Heavenly Father, we pray for financial blessings to meet their needs and give you thanks and praise for hearing our prayers and blessings you provide in Jesus' name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in need of a financial breakthrough. I'm on the verge of repossession. My check goes to childcare and food. There's never enough to cover my car.
Replies
14
Views
187
In need of a major financial breakthrough praying in name of Jesus that all bills that are behind be brought current
Replies
12
Views
166
My husband salary has delayed over 8 months. Company name ###. My rent is in arrears i just gave birth 4 months ago. Am in ### a foreign country. Tension everwhere
Replies
8
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,089
Messages
16,795,814
Members
649,636
Latest member
Ashamoralmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom