Need A Financial Blessing

  • Thread starter Thread starter sandrad11965
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sandrad11965

Guest
Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you scared and not knowing what to do. I need answers and guidance for my prayers. I have faith you will show me the way and I will follow, but I am a little slow and maybe just don't understand what you are trying to show me. It seems as though there is no light at the end of the tunnel and my financial situation does not seem to be improving. Please be more direct and not so subtle in your guidance because I am not that bright and don't understand the way you want me to go to make my situation better. You blessed me with my beautiful children and a home, now I just need a way to pay the bills and feed my children.

Thank you Lord for listening to my prayers no matter how feeble they may be and thank you for all the blessings you have given me. I also want to thank all of the angels and saints and Mother Mary for listening to my prayers.
 
Oh God I stand in agreement with this request. I feel their same situation and also ask from the bottom of my heart as well that you expand their boundaries and overflow their cup Lord with blessings.

In Jesus holy merciful and gracious name I pray.

Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, please provide a financial blessing for me and her mother. Give me wisdom about every financial decision she needs to make, open the right doors for employment and additional income, and give her peace when the numbers feel overwhelming. Please provide what they need without placing a...
Replies
12
Views
190
My husband salary has delayed over 8 months. Company name ###. My rent is in arrears i just gave birth 4 months ago. Am in ### a foreign country. Tension everwhere
Replies
8
Views
163
I am asking for some prayers for my family for a financial blessing, an unexpected opportunity, or some form of provision that would help us with our debt, find relief and move forward with greater peace and stability. Thank You
Replies
11
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,905
Messages
16,816,298
Members
651,075
Latest member
Iriossilroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom