Natasha is right. Noisy neighbors are the ...

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my peace quietness in my home I have very noisy neighbors with no respect.for me.Please pray it will stop.
Replies
9
Views
128
I forgot to add that they follow me... around my apartment everywhere I go...they are definitely monitoring spirits.... no doubt about it.... and everytime they run and jump.... I can't get out of my bedroom door.... And they follow every where I go in my apartment... They are very violent and...
Replies
14
Views
53
I have some noisy next door neighbors with disturbing music. I have called Police but it has not helped. They hate that I reported them. Please pray that this will stop. Thank you. That the blood of Jesus will cover this. Peace and Quietness.
Replies
12
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom