Nancy to know what God wants her ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a flashback that felt divinely guided on all the men I’ve loved, and realised I didn’t love my current date as much. I felt total devotion to one of these men and now feel like that has been sucked out of me and I can’t feel it again. What are signs I’m being called to a season of singleness ?
Replies
8
Views
34
How do I tell what’s from god and what isn’t?
Replies
8
Views
410
Heavenly Father, You see my heartache and concern for my daughter, Lord, I seek Your divine intervention, protection, and restoration. Jesus, I rebuke every spiritual attack, generational curses, word curses and negative influence that has sought to disrupt the peace, unity, fellowship and godly...
Replies
12
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom