Musakang

Humble Prayer Partner
Name: ###. Cell NO: ###. Deliverance. God of prophet TB Joshua please deliver Me, demons have been drinking my blood through dreams starting from the age of ### years now am ### years old, & nothing to show. My body full of sickness, pls deliver, heal & bless me.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

Christian ### I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May your faith abound. I pray that our God would restore your physical, mental, and spiritual health and make you whole again. I'm praying that He would bless you with all of your needs, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
I'm lifting you up to God and asking Jesus to touch you and put a hedge of protection around you protecting you from all assaults by the enemy. May God bless You with the healing touch of Jesus. Believing for a complete healing and a speedy recovery. Thank You Jesus amen
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me being healed, made whole and restored in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic spirit...
Replies
7
Views
105
I speak create command decree declare demand my I get my name changed GREATLY fast. My Daughter ### & her Psychopath Boyfriend stealing demons have nothing of mine & God Almighty to keep forever this assignment is crazy ends now on me & God Almighty forevermore. I charge murder on the Government...
Replies
7
Views
193
Heavenly father I lift up my ### to you my ###-year-old ### who lives with me who has a very stressful job as a special education teacher she's having trouble sleeping I rebuke every Spirit of insomnia right now I also rebuked the spirit of insomnia over my ### who battles anorexia she's ###...
Replies
7
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,044
Messages
16,783,865
Members
648,612
Latest member
Zeolarrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom