N### marriege kazhinjittu ### year I have

Asha Savio

Disciple of Prayer
Njan marriege kazhinjittu ### year I have no childrean please pray for me now iam in ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

From a year I have been diagnosed with some health issues on and off and also had to be hospitalised. I had prolapsed disc issues which led to nerve damage. However, inspite of undergoing treatment I am still unwell and also going through high outbreaks of anxiety and depression. The exact cause...
Replies
9
Views
361
Since one year I have been working on art commissions. It’s been an interesting journey for me, since my dream as a kid was to create art. Please pray that God will open doors for me to excel at my art and people who buy from me will be blessed by it. Please pray that my self-esteem and morale...
Replies
5
Views
258
This is the first year I have not spent with my ex boyfriend for his birthday in six years. He is with someone else now and my heart is shattered so long after we broke up. Please pray that I can heal and move forward.
Replies
7
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom