Myself

  • Thread starter Thread starter mapanga
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mapanga

Guest
I want to make a prayer request for financial blessing and encouragement when I partner for GOD's work, healing of high blood pressure, meditating on the words and praying. Forgiveness, controlling the spirit of lust on sex. In JESUS CHRIST's name, amen and amen.
 
I pray thet the Lord Jesus will give you what you strive for in Jesus name amen
 
### blessing come from God, asking Jesus for financial blessings, health rewards and sexual decreases. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A NEW ADDRESS TODAY WHERE I CAN MOVE MY 3 OFFSPRINGS CAN STAY ANYTIME THEY WANT TO THATS COMPLETELY SAFE FROM HATERS SATAN WHO AND WHAT IS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS APACHES DIVERTERS OF BLESSINGS TODAY I GET MY SECOND JOB THURD JOB FOURTH JOB AND MY OWN...
Replies
7
Views
126
I need prayer and help. I feel deep hopelessness and despair. My identity has been under attack and I feel I have lost a great part of myself that I will never get back. I have deep resentment and unforgiveness towards myself because of this. I kept making the wrong choices over and over again...
Replies
11
Views
395
Some reason the other one clicked to post it & I didn't mean to. In order to love my neighbour as I myself, I need to love myself first, but how do i love myself & how do i know if I already do? How do i even know that I love God? Is it the action rather than the feeling for both cases? Is...
Replies
10
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom