Myself my family all to be falling ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in myself and my mom my 3 Offsprings our pets are well doing just fine greatly. For now on my Wi-Fi works when I go to work I can clock in and clock out no worries greatly my needs r met THATS it that’s all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
10
Views
185
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD THATS NOT FAIR GIVE ME BACK MY EYESIGHT INSIGHT NOW CORNDOGGGSSS WRONG DNA 🧬 GET OUT OF MY AREA PERIOD PERMANENTLY ITS NOT FUNNY OR CUTE ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY. I CAN SEE IN MY SOUL MATE AREA NORMALLY MY KEYS ARE WITH ME THAT R MINE...
Replies
8
Views
174
Please pray for my family and for myself. I work seven days per week and still don't make enough to pay my bills, my husband hasn't been able to find work, my daughter has no drive to get out of bed. I'm months behind on rent and looking at possible eviction, I was recently injured everything is...
Replies
11
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,251
Messages
16,808,599
Members
650,660
Latest member
Erealnael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom