A
angelsue
Guest
I stopped talking to my sister three years ago because she was very bad-minded and selfish towards me. While growing up as kids, I would always have her on a pedestal. I did everything for her and worshiped her. As we got older and had kids, she became very jealous of me and always did things to hurt my feelings. She would always discuss me with her friends and make me feel real bad.
One day I got so tired of it all. I told her she was dead because I suspected she was sleeping with my boyfriend. I have been so mad at her until now. I prayed and prayed to God asking him to bring a miracle. Our kids didn't play or see each other for 3 yrs! That's the hurtful part about it all.
One day I called her and met with her just out of the blue. I told her I wanted to make peace, was not here to talk about the past, but to move ahead. She agreed. It has been one month since and I felt as if she wanted to try, but I don't think so; she's been acting strange again.
Friends... I need you to pray with me that she will come around and see that family is important and she NEEDS to put me first like a sister should! I just want her to be genuinely trying and not just for the sake of the kids! Please pray for me as I pray for her.
One day I got so tired of it all. I told her she was dead because I suspected she was sleeping with my boyfriend. I have been so mad at her until now. I prayed and prayed to God asking him to bring a miracle. Our kids didn't play or see each other for 3 yrs! That's the hurtful part about it all.
One day I called her and met with her just out of the blue. I told her I wanted to make peace, was not here to talk about the past, but to move ahead. She agreed. It has been one month since and I felt as if she wanted to try, but I don't think so; she's been acting strange again.
Friends... I need you to pray with me that she will come around and see that family is important and she NEEDS to put me first like a sister should! I just want her to be genuinely trying and not just for the sake of the kids! Please pray for me as I pray for her.
