My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter susanmb25
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

susanmb25

Guest
Please pray for my son that his heart will no longer be troubled and that he can find what he is truly looking for.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that the person who wrote this prayer, the one who sent this prayer to me, all my family, friends, especially me, myself, and I will give You our hearts. May we all fall more in love with You (head over hills in love with You) and love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can think, dream, pray, ask, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

Pass This Prayer On To Everyone You Know…Let’s Keep It Going
 
lord give ### son the strength to have a full heart no matter what his obstacles might be
 
Praying as shown for goodness and mercy to follow you when ### needs assistance and decisions. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ### year old son: - To settle down in ### grade to a longer duration. - To not trouble the teacher & other kids. - To calm down & write all that is written on the board in his book. - For his constant protection from evil. - For my peace of mind as his mother.
Replies
10
Views
196
Hi everyone, I am desperately asking for prayer and interceding. I feel like I do not longer have any way out of this thing in my life going on. My husband is narcissistic especially when he drinks. But this morning we had words, the kind that you know longer see any hope. He is picking on my...
Replies
11
Views
172
My father ### had radiation done on his throat for cancer. He can no longer taste and does not eat he can't breathe or swallow there's no saliva. Please pray for him he's a skeleton with skin hanging off of him. He's my best friend in the world and I'm so scared. He has so many health conditions...
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom