My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, please bless my marriage with reunification. Please help my husband to be changed from his mindset to trust other's financial capability. Please Lord, open his mind and heart to believe that You can do great things in him, that You can use him to be a great person. Please bless him with Your wisdom and teaching, and please return him back to his wife. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that I will love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can pray, ask, think, dream, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

PS: Dear Lord,

Because I believe and know for a fact …Jehovah, my God desires to bless me through His Son Jesus Christ, my Lord, Savior and Redeemer. Jehovah has promised to supply all my needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus, today and everyday I declare that:

I am blessed with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love for God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom and clear direction.
• I am blessed with creativity, courage, ability and abundance.
• I am blessed with a strong will and self-discipline.
• I am blessed with a great family, good friends and good health.
• I am blessed with faith, favor and fulfillment.
• I am blessed with supernatural strength and divine protection.
• I am blessed with an obedient heart and positive outlook.
• I am blessed when I go in and when I come out.
• Any curse or negative word that has ever been spoken over me, is broken right now, in Jesus’ name.
• Everything I put my hands to do now and in the coming years will prosper beyond my expectations. And the same blessings I just spoke over my life will flow to the person who sent me this e-mail. We are blessed in Jesus’ name.
• I declare that with God, ALL things are possible! Amen. So BE IT!

Always speak blessings over your life daily, each and every day!!!

U-R-Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer against evil mother-in-law ### and envious sister-in-law trying to interfere in marriage. Lord soften my husband's heart to see his errors and deliver him from evil and worldly temptations. Lord restore what the enemies have stolen from my life and marriage with your hedge protection...
Replies
8
Views
199
Dear Lord, Stop my Husband from trading and options trading and future trading. Only Lord you can help us. My husband's lost $600,000 which was to purchase a home and car and provide for our family needs and savings. All in stock marketing, chasing, and greed for money and success overnight has...
Replies
6
Views
114
Prayer for I am due tomorrow. I don’t want an induction. Please pray labor to start on his perfected time and will God's favor surrounding me. Please pray for smooth delivery and painless### easy childbirth and speedy recovery and beautiful healthy strong happy baby girl with perfect health and...
Replies
11
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,560
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom