My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Super
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Super

Guest
Prayer please for my ###....he's scared has anxiety and depression...he's on drugs...this is the first week of university and please pray God will surround him by good people and enlighten him. May God be his strength when he's scared. May he fill him with the holy spirit so that he may attend his classes. Amen
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request concerning your brother. May our God deliver him and surround him with men and women of God that Love God with their lives. God has heard your prayers. He will honor your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

### & ###
 
2 Corinthians 12:9-10

9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. " Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Ephesians 3:16

16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,

Ephesians 6:10

10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.

Colossians 2:6-7

6 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, 7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

1 Thessalonians 3:13

13 May he strengthen your hearts so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones.

2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

16 May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, 17 encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.

2 Thessalonians 3:3

3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

2 Timothy 4:17

17 But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion's mouth.

1 Peter 4:11

11 If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

May God fulfill all your desires...amen

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Father God, we bind the spirit of fear and let it remain bound on earth and in heaven in JESUS name. Lord let the spirit of power, love and a sound mind be this brother's portion. In JESUS name we give thanks...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

His first time in jail/prison. Married to my love 37 years. Never been apart until this year. This is new to us both and we both are struggling, scared and have no idea what to expect in prison. Pray for him he is having a hard time with anxiety and depression. Pray for me as well I've never...
Replies
11
Views
258
I'm requesting prayer for my husband, ###. He has a lot on his plate and is showing signs of burnout from being overwhelmed with work. He's also struggling with anxiety. I'm asking God to rebuke that anxiety and fill him with His perfect peace. I plead the blood of Jesus over my husband. Thank...
Replies
10
Views
192
My father ### had radiation done on his throat for cancer. He can no longer taste and does not eat he can't breathe or swallow there's no saliva. Please pray for him he's a skeleton with skin hanging off of him. He's my best friend in the world and I'm so scared. He has so many health conditions...
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom