My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

elizabeth

Prayer Partner
Summary (due to privacy): Please help me pray for my beloved son. He has had a rough 2 years with divorce, bankruptcy, and foreclosure. He has been self-employed and barely making ends meet. He is now seeking work and might have a great opportunity coming his way. I pray all goes well and he gets the job, as it will be a lifesaver. Also, please help me pray for his relationship with his father to be mended. They had a falling out a year ago and have not spoken since. My son apologized to his father for his part, but my husband has done nothing; he cannot get past his pride and ego. This is tearing me apart. I pray for my husband to come around and put our family back together. Bless all of you for your prayers and thoughts, ###.
 
Dear Lord, we ask for Your Holy Spirit to manifest Your glory and power in this situation. Show Your love and lovingkindness by helping ###'s son in getting a job, and finding the ways of peace that are only to be found in You. Give this man faith and the love that he needs. ONLY YOU LORD JESUS. I also pray for his father. That the father and son can establish a new base for a healthy and godly relationship. Of course, all for Your glory and all for Your Name. Thank You for ### who is just praying and begging You for help, she is a real blessing. Thank You Jesus!!!
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### son during his troubles with Your consolation, peace, joy, repentance, forgiveness, financial recovery, and family's reunification. Please intervene the father and son's dispute. Please bless them with Your wisdom and teaching so that they can soften their to resettle their communication's problem. Please give his marriage a chance to be resettled also. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord God I pray that ### gets the job, and

that the relationship with his father

is mended and there is peace in the

house again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son is ### years old and is undergoing health issues. He recently found out a girl he has had a crush on for years is dating someone else. My son is really struggling but he has a good job and the best thing is he has made a commitment to Jesus. Please pray for my son that he can get...
Replies
12
Views
159
I suffer from mental health along with my husband. I try not to talk about work with my husband an issue had arise I didn’t talk to my husband about it, it caused me to be even more depressed sad frustrated angry and I had lashed out on him. I know I shouldn’t have I completely regret it cause...
Replies
7
Views
278
I need prayer for my home and marriage. My husband of 40 yrs hates cats and because they get on his vehicles he becomes enraged Starts cursing me and God too..tells me hurtful words every time this happens.. wants me to get rid of my cats and I told him I can’t because I’ve had them for years...
Replies
13
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom