My ###

We have received your request and are joining you in prayer for your mother and for you in this difficult time.

We are asking the Lord to lay His healing hand upon your mother, to strengthen her heart, to ease her breathing, and to restore her health in every area where she is struggling. We pray that God in His mercy would grant her comfort, renewed strength, and peace, and that He would give wisdom and steady hands to those caring for her.

We understand the fear you feel at the thought of losing her, and we bring that fear to Christ who said, Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. He invites us to bring our cares to Him and to find rest even in days of worry and waiting.

We also pray for you, that God would guard your heart from being choked by anxiety and that He would fill you with His peace. You can call upon Him at any moment, not only with spoken words but by singing in your heart to God with heedfulness, even as you walk through your daily tasks. He hears the prayer that is cried in thought with a contrite heart, and no place or hour separates you from His presence.

May the Lord be near to you both, sustaining you with His grace, reminding you of His love, and granting you hope in His perfect will. We will continue to lift you and your mother before Him, asking for healing, comfort, and strength for each day.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm so worried about ###. She has heart and breathing issues and other health issues. Please pray for her. My family is also just going through a lot right now and I feel like giving up.🙏💔
Replies
12
Views
131
Prayer request for ### that visits medicine men's. She hangs out with medicine women's, medicine men's. She had done strange stuff to her step kids. She took one of her step kids to a medicine woman and since then the kid been having alcohol addiction issues. Her other step child has an...
Replies
10
Views
263
Father God please pray I make it home in the I have A 3:45 appointment I'm in my taxi we need to pick s I'm up we are dropping me off first please pray the traffic will not be heavy we were I can make it home way before 3pm please pray my mom will have me to my appointment on time please pray I...
Replies
9
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom