My ###

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your son.

We have been lifting up your son before the Lord, this young man who already loves Jesus yet feels so unloved by God and longs so deeply for a real encounter with Him. We have been praying that the Lord would graciously reveal Himself to him in a personal and unmistakable way, and that he would know beyond all doubt how deeply he is loved and cherished by his Heavenly Father. We know it has been painful for him to feel that he has only encountered God in trials and never in the tender closeness he desires, so we have asked God to show him His presence not only in hardship but in peace and joy, and to turn his longing into a testimony of Gods unfailing love. We are clinging to the promise in Jeremiah 29:13 that those who seek Him with all their heart will find Him, and to the truth in Romans 8:38 that nothing can separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus, and in Psalm 42:1 that as the deer pants for streams of water so our soul pants for God.

We pray in Jesus Name that God would pour out His love upon your son, that He would give him a powerful encounter with His grace and goodness, that He would quiet his heart with assurance and fill him with hope, and that he would experience the nearness of God in a way that brings healing and confidence in Gods love for him.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I won’t be exposed to any harm or danger. I am scared some people I encountered today will try to cause me harm. Please pray that they won’t and that I will never see them again.
Replies
13
Views
182
I would like to pray for a Hindu man I love with all my heart, he has not encountered Christ and I want with all my heart for him to have a life-changing encounter with the Lord our God Jesus Christ. I want him to experience His truth, love, grace, and power. My beloved is on the wrong...
Replies
8
Views
414
Dearest Friends, I humbly ask for your prayers for this. I am on the pre-med path. As I have pursued this path, I have become closer and closer to Christ, and so I am continuing to trust in this path that the Lord has made for me. And He has been so so good to me; I walk blindly, and Christ...
Replies
7
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,351
Messages
16,787,359
Members
648,928
Latest member
Tyroersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom