Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my niece ###. Pray that God guide her and her son in every decision that she make. Please pray when ### move out of state that Jesus protect them and pray her boyfriend is safe and is being a provider and not causing any trouble. Our family need the reassurance that she will be...
Replies
11
Views
158
My great grandmother is ### . Diagnosed with a rare childhood brain cancer. In and out of hospital. She said she saw God . Pray for a healing miracle.
Replies
12
Views
139
I will be laid off sometime this year due to AI. I have a severe and chronic condition that needs treatment. I have helped care for my grandmother with severe dementia for years and she just passed. She was my best friend. And I don't know where I will now live long term. I am afraid of the job...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,928
Members
648,987
Latest member
Celeirmiinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom