Anonymous

Beloved of All
I need desperately for God to give me a miracle and open communication between my daughter and I. She hasn’t spoken to me in ### years and said today she has decided never to speak to me again. She got married and his family are very “Only we exist” which is sad. He was nice until they got married then she started changing. Now I have lost her and she is my only child. My heart and soul are broken.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with heavy hearts, lifting up our dear sister ### in prayer. Lord, You know the pain and sorrow she feels from the broken relationship with her daughter. We ask for Your divine intervention and a miracle to restore communication and healing between them.

Father, Your Word says in Malachi 4:6, "He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents." We claim this promise and pray that You soften her daughter's heart and bring reconciliation to their relationship.

Lord, we ask that You remove any barriers and influences that have caused this separation. Fill their hearts with Your love, understanding, and forgiveness. We pray for peace and comfort for ###, knowing that You are the God of restoration and miracles.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to shout out to God for doing great things in my family. However , after trying to get together with my daughter she expressed how mad she is at me which seems to be quite often. Since my Mums death ; I’ve been out of whack not sleeping to good but that’s on me and I had two...
Replies
9
Views
111
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
9
Views
104
I have been married for 5 years now and I am deeply unhappy. We have no intimacy together apart from occasionally hugging and a quick peck when we say hello or goodbye. We haven't slept in the same bed together in 4 years and our physical relationship is non existent. After I became pregnant we...
Replies
11
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,964
Messages
16,782,940
Members
648,519
Latest member
Dhomir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom