Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is something really hard that I have to do for my son ### today and please pray that if it is God's will it will go ok and he will be happy and please pray that at his doctor appointment tomorrow he has gained weight rather than lose weight. I am so worried. I ask in the name of Jesus...
Replies
12
Views
173
I fighting this pain and I don't know what else to do tomorrow I see the doctor appointment and I pray that the pain can ease and she won't put me in the hospital and the pain will go way please I so worry pray for me thank you
Replies
10
Views
156
Could you please pray for my sister ###? We live on separate continents and Im worried she was diagnosed with simplex in one of her eyes and the virus has progressed and she can only see colors and blurs in her one eye. Her doctor used to give her gel,drops, and pills but only gave her gel this...
Replies
10
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,025
Messages
16,794,500
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom