My ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am arriving at my seacoast destination with 1,5 h lateness. Taxy driver at this place starts to complicate things because of it. He wants to earn money and so he changes plans. Excuse is that i.am late and he cannot keep my suitcases by himself. Please make softer his heart. This is a second...
Replies
12
Views
174
I have to travel with my dog, and for that, I need to sedate him with pills I bought from the vet. But I also have to find a time when the heat won't harm or even kill him. I'm also nervous about the bus trip. I'm asking God for help on my way there and even more so on my return. On one hand...
Replies
10
Views
162
I don't know what is going on in my stomach. I don't know how my stomach got hurt. Heal to be free in my stomach where is the pain.
Replies
12
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,238
Members
650,541
Latest member
Wyarfourire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom