my ###

Khadeja

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for my sister who are going to ###. Let the covering and protections favors of the Lord be upon her. Thank you! Merry Christmas!
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Right now I’m in ### on a journey to see my friends for Christmas on the other side of my state. I have to go over a mountain pass, which has threat of snow today, which could possibly close the pass down. Please pray that I can get over the pass before the snow comes. Also, please pray for my...
Replies
9
Views
335
Merry Christmas all! I am asking for prayer this Christmas to be able to have more access to see my mother who has dementia, and to have a personal leave approved at my job. I live halfway across the US, and my brother and his gf won’t give me my mother’s doctor’s contact for the form needed to...
Replies
10
Views
348
Father please help sister in Christ who is grieving the loss of her son, please comfort, strengthen, surround her with hedge of protection. Please be with her family, her husband who is in the anger stage please increase unity, peace, enable her to know the hope for the future purpose of her and...
Replies
18
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,477
Messages
16,811,513
Members
650,824
Latest member
Dwoumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom