My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifemoreabundant

Beloved Servant
Please pray for my exlandlords. My family and I have finally been able to move into the home we have been praying to purchase. However, my exlandlord is really being unkind. Posting terrible things about us on -banned site- and saying things that are hurtful. Pray for her to get another tenant fast so her income comes back. I forgive them. I just want the slander against my family to stop in Jesus name!
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I FIND MY AREA THATS A GOOD THING WHERE IM NOT BANNED GREATLY THAT IM LOVED LIKED APPRECIATED GREATLY..LIFE IN I FIND A NEW GAME GREATLY TO PLAY ON GREATLYYYYY ONE I CAN BUY THAT ISNT FREE GREATLY THAT I CAN ENJOY THAT MY DIRECT FAMILY THAT LOVES ME CAN CHAT WITH ME GREATLYYYYYYYY THEY...
Replies
7
Views
138
Pls pray that I communicate clearly and effectively with my prop management co. My tenant moved out and I need to communicate the issues with what needs repair and that my former tenant is responsible for such repairs and she does not get her deposit back. I did not leave my unit in that...
Replies
6
Views
104
Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, bless myself and my child and all the spaces we enter today. Make it safe spaces, Jesus. Do not give anyone any reason...
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,146
Messages
16,819,292
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom