My ###-year-old ###'s physical safety is decided today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

molly b

Servant
my ### year old son ### has been being physically and emotionally abused by his dad. we are going to the judge to ask for an emergency restraining order. please pray the judge will sign it. if not, my son has to go to his dad's today and he's terrified!!!
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### yo nephew, ###, is not safe at visitation with his dad. This has been ongoing for ### years now. He has been sexually abused, is threatened not to talk to his family, and endures constant manipulation. He is made to go without food, miss his extracurricular activities, and has his brother...
Replies
7
Views
272
Please pray for my physical safety and for peace for my heart. I am alone this week in my friend’s remote home while she is visiting family, and I’m so scared. It’s ###am and I can’t sleep at night, as I keep listening for noises. I’ve been crying and it’s taking a toll on me emotionally and...
Replies
11
Views
470
Please I ask for prayers for protection for my one year old son while we follow custody order and he goes to his dad’s. Me and his dad have a custody agreement, I won full custody. Thank God. Though in state of Texas we have to do still visitation with other parent. Baby has been coming back...
Replies
8
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom