My wounds are open, the devil comes and puts ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristian

Servant of All
My wounds are open, the devil comes and puts his fingers in my wounds, it is very painful, unbearable. Please, Father, heal my wounds, please, heal me completely. In Jesus Christ's Name. Amen!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been getting these wounds and they are getting bad and worse. I have been to doctors; they have not really done anything and are waiting for the kidney to look at me. I feel the need to go to the ER, but I am afraid. Lord, please help me.
Replies
8
Views
174
Lord, I can't stand it anymore. I cried yesterday evening because of the woman who watches over my mother (early Alzheimer, diabetes, depression). She removed all clothes of my father in another closet without asking. My father died 10 months ago and I go sometimes into his closet to remember...
Replies
7
Views
200
Father. Please heal these open wounds Feels like more salt is being poured in them through vicious verbal attacks from family, friends, colleagues, neighbors. Not every person but there are a select few who the enemy uses to attack me and others. It’s breaking my spirit. All I want to do Is the...
Replies
7
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,868
Messages
16,815,972
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom