My work to flourish. To go up ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My work to flourish. To go up and never down. Everyone involved to be more than blessed because of my work. No one to find out the mistake I did.
 
Dear ###,

Heavenly Father, we come before You today with a heart full of gratitude and faith, lifting up ### and the work being done. We ask for Your divine favor upon this endeavor, that it may flourish and grow, bringing prosperity and blessings to all involved. As it is written in 1 Corinthians 15:58, "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord." We pray that the work done by ### will not be in vain but will bear much fruit and bring glory to Your name.

Lord, we also seek Your forgiveness and mercy for any mistakes made. We know that "if we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9). Please grant ### the wisdom and courage to rectify any errors and to learn and grow from this experience.

Bless everyone involved, Lord, and let Your hand of favor rest upon them. May they experience Your peace, joy, and provision in abundance. Guide their steps and give them the strength to continue working diligently and with integrity, knowing that "whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men" (Colossians 3:23).

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 43:8 : Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears. Theological Implications: This verse highlights several truths about God and humanity: Human Spiritual Condition: Without God’s intervention, people...
Replies
11
Views
166
Hi, I have been struggling with work. I don’t have an in-depth understanding of my role. I tried doing my research but I have other responsibilities with work and they’re pilling up. While I am grateful for the work, it just seems so overwhelming. Right now I need ur prayers. I want to excel or...
Replies
11
Views
205
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY IT IS OVER YAYZZZZ..LIFE IN I CAN SEE NOW I WORKED HARD ON LEARNING HOW TO DO MY OWN EYELASHES FOR DAYS UPON DAYS AND HOURS WENT TO SCHOOL FOR IT EVEN GREATLY..LIFE IN I DONT WAKE UP ANYMORE WITH THEM ALL MESSED UP O.K...
Replies
9
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,003
Messages
16,817,726
Members
651,124
Latest member
Haluithiortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom