Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

### I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May faith abound. I pray that our God would restore your wife ###'s health and deliver her from all pain and discomfort. I pray for our Lord to bless ### with all of her needs and that she makes a speedy recovery, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
My wife ### is very sick with Jaundice and heavy swollen legs. Please pray for her to Jesus for complete healing. Thanks ###
I pray for ### to recover from Jaundice & be well again. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.
 
My wife ### is very sick with Jaundice and heavy swollen legs. Please pray for her to Jesus for complete healing. Thanks ###
I prayed for her healing which has already been achieved through the stripes of our Lord and personal saviour Jesus; continue to stand in faith through this promise

Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife. I believe she may be having a diverticulitis attack. She cant sleep due to the pain and has to be very careful what she eats. Mostly just liquids and soft food now. Please pray for God to heal her. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
235
Hi please pray for my ### he is ### years old and is very sick. Pray that in Jesus name he will be healed and saved as he does not believe in Jesus. Pray also for his salvation. Thank you and god bless you.
Replies
13
Views
174
Good news my wife was healed yesterday. Last night I asked my wife if she felt any pain, and she said NO. "And the prayer of faith shall save the sick," James 5:15a. "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much," James 5:16b. "They shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall...
Replies
8
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom