My wife is having a chronic inflammation ...

Sharnish

Disciple of Prayer
My wife is having a chronic inflammation in her internal part below the chest so please pray for ### recovery. And pray that I will receive the money soon for clearing all my debts.
 
Friend I stand in agreement and I pray for your wife and your finances.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless each point of ###'s petition, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
```markdown
My wife is having a chronic inflammation in her internal part below the chest so please pray for her recovery. And pray That I will receive the money soon for clearing all my debts.

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​


He puts it this way:​


Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​



​

​

​

```
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If you could please send a prayer out for my wife ### it is going through a lot of pain suffering right now she has a history of ###, ###, ###, ###, ### history of ###, problem in her family please pray to give her strength and give her clarity to see the next steps through as the Lord to help...
Replies
12
Views
244
Replies
4
Views
275
I have suffered heart and stomach inflammation for several years. I have seen many doctors but they are unsure what is causing it. My heart is now getting weaker and it will go out of rhythm. I lost my wife to cancer five years ago. I am a single parent and need a miracle in my health. Thank you...
Replies
11
Views
541
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom