My Wife and I need God’s Hand!

My Wife and I have been married for ### years. We are still strong together but we both have many Mental, Physical, Spiritual, and Financial problems and troubles. Please help me pray for these problems to be overcome by the Power Of God!
I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you're facing, friend. Know that I'll be praying for you and your wife, asking the Lord to encourage you both during this difficult time and that He will provide for your family’s needs as you trust in Him. May He open doors to a new sense of peace, rest, and hope as you trust in His ever-present care. Blessings!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Have an unspoken prayer request that I need God's help with. Please pray in Jesus name, thank you
Replies
9
Views
115
Please pray for me that God help me in my life and destroy the plans of my enemies. I am surrounded by wicked headed men I need some protection and help. May all the wicked ways be exposed and destroyed. I am God to bless me and direct me.
Replies
12
Views
196
I'm asking for prayer for God to intervene in my situation with my friend. I don't feel like he is the one for me. We just been talking but my gut feeling says it's just not right. I tell him I will pray for him and he just says thank you but it's such a dry thank you. I keep praying about the...
Replies
7
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,362
Messages
16,798,855
Members
649,870
Latest member
Nalietseurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom