My Wife and I are selling our ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our house has not sold after ### months, and the financial stress is more than I can bear, it's killing me inside. My husband's blood health is not good, and I am deeply worried. At ###, I am carrying many burdens. Please pray we sell our house quickly and my husband is healthy.
Replies
10
Views
70
Please pray urgently for me. At ###, I am overwhelmed by suffering and nothing is going right. I feel broken and desperate. I beg God to help us sell our house quickly, I feel like God has turned his back on me completely — we need relief, stability, and mercy. My strength is fading. Please lift...
Replies
7
Views
117
Lord, I’m shattered—### months of screaming into silence. I’m ###, exhausted, empty. This is my final breath of prayer. Send a buyer TODAY—not tomorrow. I’m on my knees, gasping. Don’t turn away now. Move mountains. Sell our house. Save what’s left of me. I have no more tears. PLEASE, GOD, NOW...
Replies
8
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,869
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom