My very close friend, ###, has serious cancer that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyPA

Disciple of Prayer
My very close friend, ###, has serious cancer that is not looking good from the reports. She has already been healed twice from it and I am believing that God still has great and amazing plans for her. Would you please believe with me and lift her up to Jesus in your prayers. She is only ### and has A LOT to live for. Thankyou so much, I genuinely appreciate your faith-filled prayers.
 
God will take care of you. No problem is greater than he. All things are possible through Christ, and I pray that God has answered and will answer your prayers. To God be the glory. ### Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend has serious stomach pains on the right side of his stomach and is at the hospital still not on the inside because of corona protocols. Any assisting prayers would be most appreciated please and thank you. Have a blessed day
Replies
10
Views
268
My friend has serious stomach pains on the right side of his stomach. Any assisting prayers would be most appreciated please and thank you. Have a blessed day
Replies
7
Views
156
I have a friend at my local agency who has been helping me since I went thru Hurricane Sandy years ago & without her compassionate intervention so many times I would still be homeless even as I write this prayer request. I feel that I owe her a great debt for what she has done for me. She is a...
Replies
11
Views
510
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,298
Messages
16,809,615
Members
650,713
Latest member
Smdoriermoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom