My friend has serious stomach pains on ...

Morpaur

Prayer Warrior
My friend has serious stomach pains on the right side of his stomach and is at the hospital still not on the inside because of corona protocols. Any assisting prayers would be most appreciated please and thank you. Have a blessed day
 
Hello, friend! I can certainly understand the concern you have for your friend. I just said a prayer, asking God to touch him with His healing hand, ease his pain and help him to recover soon. I hope you will be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Hello, friend! I can certainly understand the concern you have for your friend. I just said a prayer, asking God to touch him with His healing hand, ease his pain and help him to recover soon. I hope you will be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
Thank you🙏🏾
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend has serious stomach pains on the right side of his stomach. Any assisting prayers would be most appreciated please and thank you. Have a blessed day
Replies
7
Views
156
  • Locked
My very close friend, ###, has serious cancer that is not looking good from the reports. She has already been healed twice from it and I am believing that God still has great and amazing plans for her. Would you please believe with me and lift her up to Jesus in your prayers. She is only ### and...
Replies
4
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,285
Messages
16,809,479
Members
650,695
Latest member
Lyrorad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom