My ### toothache.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a prayer for complete healing for my gum health and toothache every infection to go away especially my molar on right upper side. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
10
Views
121
Please pray for complete healing all infection and pain to be removed from mine and my dad’s toothache, my dad recently had implant procedure done but it has been painful for him even after the procedure has been done 3 weeks ago which is unusual, I also feel spirit of fear coming upon me...
Replies
9
Views
292
I am feeling a sudden toothache, please pray it heals completely. In Jesus name. I pray Amen.
Replies
7
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,474
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom