Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Let peace come upon my neighbours. They are doing something on their balcony and I can hear it like it's in my room. I hear every word. My only room is right to their balcony. Also Lord, let them do their construction and other works in working days when I am not home. They don't respect house order in the building.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a stress-free, peaceful,accurate and productive work day. In Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
7
Views
100
Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a stress-free, peaceful, accurate, enjoyable and productive work week; in addition, I want to be a blessing to all of the consumers that I speak with. Many are dealing with a difficult time during their life when they are in need of...
Replies
10
Views
405
Please do along with me in agreement 🤝 I will have a productive, stress-free ,accurate, peaceful and blessed work week. In Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
9
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,478
Messages
16,800,239
Members
650,003
Latest member
Aziuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom