My Testimony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
I want to give God the praise for what he did for me over the weekend. I was in need of help with rent and food. I posted my request and within 4 hours of my post my needs were met. I received a call from a source of God; they supplied the need. Thank all of you who prayed for me. God bless you. Today I pray that I will do well on my class presentation in school (Nursing) and that I will continue to do good until the end.
 
Praise God from whom all blessings flow. We will tell of his goodness for generations. I love you, Lord and praise you for providing for ###'s needs. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Growing Up My late Mother taught US about Jesus, and How to Pray. I had to be about 5 and we were going to the fair, Momma said if I didn't find My shoes I COULD NOT GO. I looked for My Shoes Everywhere. I was alone in My Room and I Remember saying, GOD IF JESUS IS REAL LET HIM HELP ME FIND MY...
Replies
12
Views
452
I also wanted to add that the same doctor pronounced an alert disease on Mr. ### never accepted the diagnosis even though there are symptoms. I’m asking for prayer in Jesus name for the so-called disease to be dissolved just as my tear ducts have been unblocked.
Replies
8
Views
251
By the grace of God, my first year exams have been over. I thought I can't write exams and I'm going to fail in that but God our Lord Jesus helped me to write exams. I wrote exams not because of my skills, not because of my effort but by the grace of Jesus Christ. I'm thanking to our Lord and I...
Replies
8
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom