My ### still has cough now with colds, suffering ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosalinda

Prayer Partner
My son still has cough now with colds, suffering from primary complex please help him recover.
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with healing from any sickness. Please also bless ### with a perfect health. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ###-month-old Neice ### has cough and cold. Runny nose. N loose motion. Pls pray for her healing in Jesus name. So many medicine she's taking from now. At so small age.
Replies
7
Views
555
God, my daughter still has the pain, please stop it now, ###.
Replies
11
Views
744
My son ### was very upset with a panic attack and on a whim gave his 2 weeks notice but now he still wants to work. Please pray that when he goes to work tomorrow they won't fire him or let him go because of it. Please pray that my son ### still has a job. Please help him with prayer. Thank you...
Replies
8
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,003
Messages
16,817,726
Members
651,124
Latest member
Haluithiortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom