My Son ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginnie

Prayer Partner
Heavenly Father, I thank you with all my heart for giving my son ### guidance during his court. I ask Heavenly Father that you will continue to guide him while he does his time. Thank you for your Blessings.
 
Father God I pray in agreement with this person for their son. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Father, thank You for hearing this prayer. We know without You we can do nothing. By your Spirit, help by ### to know what is right and to be eager in doing Your will. Please guide him with your gentle mercy and fill his mind with wisdom. Let his always find his way to You and through You reach completion. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Lord help justice and teaching overcome all. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, be in court today with ###. Stand with him, give him strength and peace. May the judge be merciful and allow my son in law to be able to stay with his family forever. I ask this In Christ's precious name, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
130
requesting prayers for custody with kids dad. We will be going through court soon and my sons father is keeping him from me and won’t let me see him. i am so heartbroken. I am praying this goes as everything should. I pray that this all goes according to God's will as God knows everything that...
Replies
11
Views
195
Father God I ask that you go into the Court Room on ### and touch the Judge, Lawyers,DA all that has a hand in my Son's Trial and instead of the ### their trying to give him Dismiss,Probate Lesson the Sentence, U know his every Need in the Mighty Name of Jesus, Continue to give me Strength to...
Replies
9
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom