My Son ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter braswell.debra8@gmail.com
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

braswell.debra8@gmail.com

Guest
He will be out of jail on the 22nd of oct this year. I pray that his job is still there as his boss told it would be. That he will be able to be with his children. His wife is divorcing him and is pregnant with another man's child. I pray the Lord will grant me the miracle of which I have been praying.
 
He has gone through tough times, and I pray that now he doesn't have to feel so much pain...

May God bless him with strength, peace and happiness..
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour Jesus, Jesus I pray for this brother whom ### has mentioned in her prayers Lord, Lord restore his job, his well being, his family, his children and all that matters to him Lord. Lord may he repent for his sins and lead other to you Lord. Lord cast you eyes of mercy upon this brother and help him to rebuild his life in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
I have prayed with you, that God will guide your son and He will provide for his needs. God will always take care his children, those who cry for help will be heard, those who knock, doors will be opened and for those who asked, they will be given what they have asked for. This is God's promise to us. Amen.
 
I pray that ### will be out of jail reformed, promoted and become a complete Christian, in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Son ### age ### , not going to school , living in ### with ### year old woman , I think his in gang with wrong friends , fighting , doing drugs , he accepted Jesus but the devil wants him & his life to be dead or in jail , or not prospering on earth & his decisions making skills are failing ...
Replies
10
Views
163
I have lived through domestic violence from from my son both physical and emotional and he is currently in a mental health facility getting ready to return to jail and will soon ah e court for the charges for me for assault. I have a restraining order for him. He is expecting to come back home...
Replies
13
Views
282
Dear God please help my family. I need help with my AUD and My wife also drinks too much alcohol. My wife and my son smoke too many cigarettes and I think that they are having problems with their lungs like I did when I too smoked a pack of cigarettes each day for almost 10 years. Thank you God...
Replies
16
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,310
Messages
16,797,974
Members
649,847
Latest member
Mngoiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom