My Son ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter braswell.debra8@gmail.com
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

braswell.debra8@gmail.com

Guest
I ask for continued prayers for my son ### that his children will be able to live with him. His wife is divorcing him and is pregnant from another man. Please dear lord let him be able to be with his children and be the father he want to be. And please grant me the miracle of which I have been praying.
 
I HAVE ASKED GOD TO HONOUR YOUR REQUEST AND HE WILL DO THE MIRACLE SOON...GOD BLESS YOU AMEN
 
Lord, I continue to pray with your servant about her son's family. Lord you are forgiving God. We ask that you speak ###'s wife's heart, that she repents and return to her husband and children despite her adulterous relationship with ### bitter fruit. We pray in Jesus' name, amen.
 
Dear God, you can perform a miracle in this family. Please hear their call. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join with me in praying for my son who is unwell. He is very disabled and is unable to communicate his pain, so we don't know what is wrong. It hurts so much to see his unhappiness and tears. I ask for the miracle of healing upon him. This prayer I ask in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
11
Views
171
Requesting prayer for Peace, Unity, Love, forgiveness and joy for my sons family. My daughter in law, took their 4 children from their/ my son's house and moved in with her parents using the argument that their children feels unsafe and it's unhealthy in their home. Prior to her removing the...
Replies
13
Views
230
Please pray for my son ### that he can be more respectful to me his mom. Everything I said he always argue with me or always disrespectful me. My son ### stop distance from his dad and stepmom because they are very manipulative and they brainwashed him against me. My son ### can realize he is...
Replies
8
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom