My Son ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginnie

Prayer Partner
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask that You will touch the heart of my son ###. That this situation that he is in will open up his eyes to the life he has been living. That he will turn his life around, walk away from the drugs and negative people in his life. Give him strength Lord God and guidance when he goes to do his time. I ask Heavenly Father that on his sentencing day that it may be Your Will that he will get no more than ### yrs. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Father God, in the name of YESHUA (JESUS) I come alongside this parent in agreement. LORD, deliver this son from the bonds of drugs. Create in him a clean heart and renew a right spirit in him. Bring him into the full knowledge and saving grace of your abundant life. We plead the blood of JESUS over this soul. Become a soldier in GOD'S army and bear much fruit. Thank you LORD and SAVIOR for hearing and answering this prayer. Amen.
 
we are needing donation for this choir
 
Dear ###,

Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
LORD,

I pray your protection over ### - draw him unto you

Jesus name - Amen
 
Lord may justice begin and may the Lord help forgive all sins in us all. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Evening My Son is ###, I’m His Mom : Ms ### Just wanted to Thank God for His Grace and Mercy. Continued Coverage and Love for Us, As A Family. Prayer for ###, his, Daughter: ### ### . His Sisters and Nephews, He’s been gone from Home ### yrs. We’re Trusting and Believing God to Turn His...
Replies
12
Views
201
Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a mother’s heart, placing my son completely into Your hands as he steps into the courtroom. Lord, You know his journey, his struggles, and his potential. You see the path ahead of him even when the way forward feels uncertain. I pray for Your divine...
Replies
7
Views
145
Please pray for my son who is going through a horrible custody battle over his ### year old son. He hasn’t been able to see his son in a month. He was taking his son to church and a wonderful Children’s Sunday school class. He is a devoted and loving and responsible father who is being treated...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom