My Son ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter braswell.debra8@gmail.com
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

braswell.debra8@gmail.com

Guest
I ask for continued prayers for my son ### that he will be able to live with his children. His wife is divorcing him. Also that the Lord will grant me the miracle of which he is aware of. Thank you all so much for your prayers.
 
What ever reasons of their divorce I pray that both will realize the effect on their children and that relationship will go stronger.
 
Oh my most merciful Lord, please save ###'s marriage. Lord please do not let his wife divorce him otherwise it would be a sin in your eyes. Lord please work out a miracle and change ###'s wife's heart Lord and also grant the miracle for ### as per your holy will in your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join with me in praying for my son who is unwell. He is very disabled and is unable to communicate his pain, so we don't know what is wrong. It hurts so much to see his unhappiness and tears. I ask for the miracle of healing upon him. This prayer I ask in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
11
Views
178
Requesting prayer for Peace, Unity, Love, forgiveness and joy for my sons family. My daughter in law, took their 4 children from their/ my son's house and moved in with her parents using the argument that their children feels unsafe and it's unhealthy in their home. Prior to her removing the...
Replies
13
Views
233
Please 🙏🏾 for my son and daughter as they both go to court on ### I'm believing GOD will show up and show out on their behalf as they both go in front of the judge I'm believing that GOD will release favor and mercy and grace upon both of my children and their cases will be dropped and dismissed...
Replies
10
Views
440
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom